If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
We will thoroughly and conscientiously study your situation, and tailor our advice to your specific needs.
Back-Office Solutions – It’s Like Having Your Own Accounting Department
When you outsource your accounting work to us, it’s like having a trusted advisor on staff. Our team handles all of your day-to-day accounting tasks so you can focus on what’s important—running your business.
We work collaboratively with you via our advanced, secure website platform to support a streamlined and highly efficient workflow. And because work is performed online, you always have real-time views of your data and financial situation. Best of all, we bundle services for a fixed monthly fee—allowing you to budget effectively and never get an unpleasant billing surprise.
Bookkeeping – You Run Your Business…We’ll Run the Numbers
You have enough to do running your business. Let our seasoned team handle all your complex bookkeeping work including daily transaction classification and expense tracking, payroll, bill payment and invoicing business tax planning and preparation, and reporting. We’ll make sure
you always have a clear picture of your financial position.
- Assurance — Trust that your back-office accounting work is processed accurately and promptly.
- Time Savings — Take back all of those hours spent in the back office processing bookkeeping work…and put them toward advancing your business.
- Cost Savings — Billed at a fixed monthly fee, you can eliminate billing surprises caused by creeping hourly fees.
Tax – Tax Support Tailored to Your Needs
Tax season doesn’t have to be stressful when you work with our team. Our filing process offers a seamless digital experience—from gathering your tax documents to filing your return electronically.
- Personalized — Because every client is different, we examine appropriate deductions and consider your unique situation to help minimize your tax burden.
- Convenient — From the initial collection of tax documents to filing, we provide a seamless digital experience.
- Year-Round Support — We are available throughout the year to help you make smart tax decisions and put a sound, strategic tax plan in place.
Advisory – Ditch Time-Consuming Tasks & Get Back to What You Love
- Planning for College — We can help parents with college-bound children set up a financial plan to help with college costs.
- Tax Planning & Preparation Services — Mitigating your tax burden is always a core goal. This is best achieved through comprehensive tax planning.
Whether you’re a sole proprietor or operate a multi-tiered corporation or partnership, we pledge to provide you with quality, up-to-date tax return preparation, and advice. Our experienced tax specialists excel at tax planning and preparation for individuals and businesses.
Individual Income Tax – Enhance Your Tax Experience
Taxes don’t have to be daunting. We make the tax process easy and smooth. You can expect:
- A modern process from start to finish — Our advanced platform supports a completely digital process from tax document upload to signature and filing.
- Customized Support — We put in the time to understand your tax situation to make sure you get the refund you deserve or minimize your tax burden as much as possible.
- Service All Year — We are here to support you with tax advice throughout the year…not just at tax time. You can count on us for strategic advice that leads to smart tax decisions all year long.
Business Formation Services – Dedicated To Helping New Business Owners Launch With Confidence & Clarity
No business owner should have to go it alone. Let us help you build a strong foundation by educating and advising you on several key areas of business start-up, including:
- Entity Type Analysis — We’ll help you navigate which entity structure is right for your business as well as handle state and federal form preparation.
- Accounting System Setup — Our team will ensure that your accounting system is optimized to support a streamlined, efficient workflow.
Entity Type Analysis – Start With A Strong Foundation
Every business must fall under an entity type. And the structure you choose directly impacts many areas of a business, including business size and operations, taxes paid, how profits are shared, your degree of ownership, and your legal liability. Let us help you start with a strong foundation by identifying the entity structure that is right for your business. We’ll even handle state and federal form preparation.
- Assurance — Our expert team will help you select the right entity structure for your situation…rest assured.
- Tax Savings — When you are set up under the right entity type from the start, it helps ensure against overpaying taxes and even double taxation.
- Education — We take the time to educate you on multiple entity types and walk you through how each will affect your business.
Accounting System Setup – Maximize The Power Of Your Accounting System
An efficient, well-maintained accounting system is at the center of a successful business—providing access to accurate, real-time data that supports smart, informed business decisions. Whether you are launching a new business or require a system cleanup, our professionals can help ensure your accounting system is set up to support maximum operational efficiency.
- Streamlined Processes — We make sure your accounting system supports automated, streamlined workflows.
- Insight — Ensure your system is set up so you always have access to real-time, accurate, and smart-decision-driving data.
- Smart Decisions — Time is money, so don’t waste a minute of it reviewing bad data. Ensure your time is well spent reviewing accurate business intelligence that leads to sound, financially healthy decisions.
Ceo Accelerator – This Program May Help You Launch A New Career, Restart Or Revitalize An Existing Business, Or Prepare For Further Education
The program specifically reaches out to Black Business owners and entrepreneurs.
Creating a “Business Model Canvas” – to better understand your business in the New Economy VIRTUAL CLINIC on Wednesday, November 18th (9:00 am-10:30 am) – NO COST
Government Contract Law – What Federal & State Government Contractors Need to Know – Part 2 LIVE & RECORDED WEBINAR on Thursday, November 19th (9:00 am-10:30 am) – NO COST
BWI Contracting – Win MORE LIVE & RECORDED WEBINAR on Tuesday, November 24th (9:00 am-10:30 am) – NO COST
Quickbooks – Learn Small Business Accounting & How To Use Quickbooks With Our Quickbooks Training
Our expert instructors help you learn QuickBooks by explaining core features: how to create accounts, organize records, record transactions, and other core software skills you’ll need to manage your small business.